The library provides 24/7 access to trusted, peer-reviewed resources to support the rehabilitative mission of Helen Hayes Hospital. The offsite librarian helps staff find timely and relevant information to help them deliver the best patient care possible.
The library offers full-text resources at no cost to you:
- 179 peer-reviewed electronic journals
- Over 100 electronic books
The off-site librarian provides the following services:
- Help with log-in to resources
- Perform literature searches
- Order journal articles from other libraries when they are not available on-site
- Conduct training sessions with hospital staff on using library resources
Need Something? Just Ask!
- Email: Sarah
- Office hours: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 8:30-4:00; Friday: 8:30-12:30